(Canadian Immigrant) magazine was a media partner of the recent Cannes International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo on October 26-27 at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes. The exhibition, dedicated to immigration, luxury real estate, and private financial consulting, brought together corporate exhibitors from 30 countries, including Canada, U.S.A,. Great Britain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta and other EU countries, as well as Antigua and Barbuda, Panama, Dominica, and St. Kitts and Nevis.
The list of exhibitors encompassed leading immigration agencies, luxury property developers, law firms, and financial consultancies, including Henley&Partners, FIABCI, Property Malta Foundation, Antigua and Barbuda. Citizenship by Investment Unit, St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Unit, CMB, Nexia BT, Grant Thornton Monaco, AURAY Capital, Leptos Estates, Pafilia Property Developers, Ludovici Piccone and Partners, PwC, and many more.
The event was attended by both B2B visitors and private individuals, being prospective immigrants, international home buyers, and entrepreneurs. Visitors came from the CIS countries, China, India, the Middle East, and the European Union.
The first day was capped by French Autumn, an exclusive gala party. The program included vintage champagne tasting, fine French cuisine and a cigar sampling.
The international Business Immigration and Residency by Investment conference was held as part of the Cannes International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo. The conference featured more than 30 speeches delivered by acknowledged industry professionals from 20 countries, who shared their exclusive insights into the latest trends in immigration and global mobility.
Topics and speakers included:
- Overview of Immigration Programs: Countries, Requirements, Conditions (Hakan Cortelek, Henley&Partners, Managing Partner
- The Platinum Standard of Citizenship-by-Investment: Discussing the St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme (His Excellency Dr Kevin Isaac, St. Kitts and Nevis)
- Malta’s Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs (Mr. Sandro Chetcuti, Chairman Property Malta, Dr. Gavin Gulia, Malta Tourism Authority, CEO, Philip Tissot Nexia BT, Head, South & East Asia)
- Real Estate Investments for Residency: A Comparative Analysis (Vahagn Movsesyan, Ph.D., FIABCI, Vice President IOC);
- Business Immigration to the UK (Katrina Cooper, PwC, Director);
- Investment and Business Immigration to Canada: Support and Guidance from Grant Thornton International Network (Hao Quan, AURAY Capital, Marketing Director, Iryna Klymenko, Grant Thornton Monaco, Head of Tax);
- Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program (Jamilla Kirwan, Antigua and Barbuda, Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU), Communications and Marketing Officer);
- EB-5 US Immigration Program: An Expedient Way to US Permanent Residency (Adam Arnett, CMB Regional Centers, Global Project Specialist);
- Residency & Citizenship Programs: The Malta Option (Marina Bielchykova, Chetcuti Cauchi Advocates, Malta, Legal Associate)
- Cyprus Citizenship & Residency Programs (Charlie Peter Savva, Chetcuti Cauchi, Cyprus, Partner, Head of Immigration).
This article was posted in its entirety as received by www.onecaribbeannetwork.com. One Caribbean Network does not correct any spelling or grammatical error within press releases and commentaries. The views expressed are not necessarily those of One Caribbean Network, its sponsors or advertisers.